Villa Burghduin hosts this page and collects certain Personal Data from the Users.
Owner and Processor Responsible
Mr M.A.M. Vaes and/or Mrs S.E.G.W. Leenen
6003 BK Weert
Contact-e-mail address owner: firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of data collected
The type of data that www.villaburghduin.nl collects itself or through third parties includes: Cookie; Usage data; first name; surname; gender; telephone number; address; country; email address; Postal code; city.
Personal Data can be provided by the User himself or, in the case of Usage Data, can be automatically collected when using www.villaburghduin.nl.
Unless stated otherwise, the provision of all Data requested by www.villaburghduin.nl is mandatory and if you do not provide such Data, www.villaburghduin.nl may not be able to provide its Services. In cases where www.villaburghduin.nl specifically indicates that certain Data are not required, Users may choose whether or not to provide such Data, without prejudice to the availability or operation of the Service.
If Users are not sure which Personal Data is required to be provided, they can contact the Owner.
The Users are responsible for Third Party Personal Data obtained, published or shared by www.villaburghduin.nl and they confirm that they have permission from the third party to provide the Data to the Owner.
Mode and location of the data processing
The Owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of the Data without permission.
The processing of the Data takes place using computers and/or IT tools, whereby organisational procedures and working methods are followed that are closely in line with the stated objectives. In addition to the Owner, in certain cases the Data may also be accessible to certain persons in charge of processing who are involved in the operation of www.villaburghduin.nl (management, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or third parties appointed by the Owner as Data Processors (such as external technical service providers, mail programs, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies). The updated list of these parties can be requested at any time from the Owner.
Legal Basis for Processing
The Owner may process Personal Data relating to Users in any of the following cases, if:
- Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes;Note: In certain jurisdictions, Owner may process Personal Data until User objects (“opt-out”), without permission or any of the following legal grounds arise. However, this does not apply where European data protection law applies to the processing of Personal Data;
- the provision of Data is necessary for the execution of an agreement with the User and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof;
- the processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation incumbent on the Owner;
- the processing is related to a task in the public interest or to a task in the exercise of official authority entrusted to the Owner;
- the processing is necessary to protect the legitimate interests of the Owner or of third parties.
In any case, the Owner is happy to clarify the specific legal basis applicable to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a legal or contractual obligation, or a necessary requirement to conclude an agreement.
Data are processed in the Owner’s branch offices and other places where the parties involved in the processing are located.
Depending on the location of the Users, the transfer of personal data may imply that the Data of the Users is transferred to a country other than the home country. For more information about the processing location of such transferred Data, Users can consult the article with details on the processing of Personal Data.
Users are also entitled to information on the legal basis of the transfer of Data to a country outside the European Union or to an international organisation under international public law or established by two or more countries, such as the UN, and on the security measures taken by the Owner to protect their Data.
If such a transfer takes place, Users may learn more by consulting the relevant articles in this document or by inquiring with the Owner using the information in the contact section.
Personal data is processed and stored for as long as it is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
That is why the following applies:
- Personal data collected for purposes related to the execution of an agreement between the Owner and the User will be kept until this agreement has been fully executed;
- Personal data collected for the purpose of the legitimate interests of the Owner are kept for as long as is necessary to achieve these goals. Users may find specific information about the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner in the relevant articles of this document or by contacting the Owner.
The Owner may be permitted to retain Personal Data for a longer period if the User has given permission for such processing, as long as this permission is not revoked. In addition, the Owner may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period of time if this is necessary for the execution of a legal obligation or on behalf of a governmental institution.
After the expiry of the storage period, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, the right of access, the right of deletion, the right of rectification and the right to data transferability cannot be imposed after the expiry of the retention period.
The purpose of the processing
The Data relating to the User is collected so that the Owner can provide his Services and for the following purposes: Analyses and Contact with the User
Users can find more detailed information about these purposes of processing and about the specific Personal Data used for each purpose in the relevant articles of this document.
Detailed information about the processing of Personal Data
Personal data is collected for the following purposes using the following services:
The services described in this section enable the Owner to track and analyze Internet traffic and this can be used to track usage behavior.
Google Analytics (Google LLC)
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google LLC (“Google”). Google will use the collected Data to track and investigate the use of www.villaburghduin.nl, to compile reports on its activities and to share them with other Google services.
Google may use the collected Data to frame and personalize advertisements from its own advertising network.
Collected Personal Data: Cookie; Usage data.
Contact with the User
Contact form (www.villaburghduin.nl)
By filling in the contact form with his/her Details, the User authorizes www.villaburghduin.nl to use these details to respond to requests for information, requests for quotations and other types of requests indicated in the header of the form.
Collected Personal Data: surname; address; e-mail address; gender; country; postal code; city; telephone number; first name.
Users can exercise certain rights with regard to their Data processed by the Owner.
Users in particular have the right to do the following:
- Draw their permission at any time. Users have the right to revoke their consent if they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- To obtain access to their Data. Users have the right to know whether the Owner is carrying out the Data Processing, to become acquainted with certain aspects of the processing and to obtain a copy of the Data being processed.
- To check and request rectification. Users have the right to check the accuracy of their Data and to request its update or rectification.
- Limit the processing of their Data. Users have the right under certain circumstances to restrict the processing of their Data. In that case, the Owner will not process their Data for purposes other than storing them.
- Delete or otherwise delete their Personal Data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to have the Owner delete their Data.
- Receive their Data and have it passed on to another Processing Manager. Users have the right to obtain their Data in a structured, common and machine-readable form and, if technically possible, to transfer the Data to another data controller without being hindered. This provision applies on condition that the Data are processed automatically and that the processing is based on the User’s consent, on an agreement to which the User is a party or on pre-contractual obligations resulting from this.
- Submit a complaint. Users have the right to lodge a claim with their competent data protection authority.
More information about the right to object to processing
When personal data are processed in the public interest, within the framework of the exercise of public authority entrusted to the Owner or for the purpose of the legitimate interests of the Owner, the User may object to this processing by giving a reason related to his or her specific situation in order to justify his or her objection.
However, users should be aware that if their Personal Data are processed for direct marketing purposes, they can object to such processing at any time without giving any reason. Users may inquire whether the Owner processes Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, in the relevant articles of this document.
How to exercise these rights
Requests to exercise User Rights can be addressed to the Owner using the contact details provided in this document. These requests are free of charge and will be dealt with by the Owner as soon as possible and always within one month.
Additional information on Data Collection and Processing
The Owner may use the User’s Personal Data for legal purposes, in court or at stages prior to legal proceedings in the event of unlawful use of www.villaburghduin.nl or the related Services.
The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be obliged to disclose Personal Data at the request of governmental institutions.
Additional information about the User’s Personal Data.
System logs and maintenance
For the purpose of operation and maintenance, www.villaburghduin.nl and external services may collect files that register the interaction with www.villaburghduin.nl (system logs) or use other Personal Data (such as the IP address) for this purpose.
Information not included in this policy
At all times more information about the collection or processing of Personal Data can be requested from the Owner. Please refer to the contact information at the beginning of this document.
How to process requests not to track browsing traffic
Www.villaburghduin.nl does not support requests not to track your browsing traffic.
If the changes relate to the processing activities based on the User’s consent, the Owner must obtain the User’s consent again to the extent that this is required.
Definitions and legal framework
Personal data (or Data)
All information that directly, indirectly or in connection with other information – including a personal identification number – makes it possible to identify or identify a natural person.
Information automatically collected from this Application (or external services deployed in this Application), including: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the Users of this Application, the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) addresses, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in response to it, the numerical code indicating the status of the server’s response (passed, error, etc.), and the number of responses received.), the country of origin, the functions of the User’s browser and operating system, the different time data per visit (such as the time spent on each page of the application) and the data on the pass followed within the application, in particular the order of the pages visited and other parameters relating to the operating system of the device and/or the User’s IT environment.
The person who uses this Application which, unless otherwise indicated, coincides with the Complainant.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data relates.
Data processor (or Data controller)
Processing manager (or Owner)
The natural or legal person, government agency, service or other body that, alone or together with others, determines the purpose of and the means for the processing of Personal Data, including the security measures relating to the operation and use of this Application. The Processing Responsible Party is the Owner of this Application, unless otherwise indicated.
The means by which the User’s Personal Data is collected or processed.
The Service offered by www.villaburghduin.nl as described in the relevant conditions and on this site.
European Union (or EU)
Small data sets stored on the User’s device.
This privacy statement has been drawn up on the basis of the provisions of various pieces of legislation, including Article 13/14 of European Regulation 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation).